Monday, June 04, 2012

For The Rest of My Life ....

I know it deep in my heart
I feel so blessed when I think of U
And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You`re my wife & my friend & my strength
And I pray we`re together in Jannah
Finally now I've found myself, I feel so strong
I guess everything was changed when you came along
Oooooh
And there's a couple of words I wanna say

For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Until the end of my time
I`ll be loving you, loving you
For the rest of my life
Through days and nights
I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes
Now and forever I
I`ll be there for you

(Maher Zain, "For The Rest of My Life")

* Yusuf-Fina, Depok, 4 Juni 2012, syukuran kecil 7 tahun pernikahan sambil makan donat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home